The approximately 250 M&A specialists affiliated with M&A Worldwide, representing more than 40 companies in 38 countries, all work together to ensure a seamless international M&A process. The network only focuses on international M&A.
For more information: www.m-a-worldwide.com
The IPG network comprises over 125 members from 44 countries; mainly accountants and lawyers. Aeternus is the only corporate finance firm in the IPG network.
For more information: www.ipg-online.org
These networks are relevant for:
- Searching for foreign buyers and sellers
- Establishing initial contacts
- Contact with the appropriate lawyers and tax experts
- Collecting financial information from buyers and sellers
- Providing initial information regarding legal and tax-related aspects
- Awareness of cultural differences and customs
- Referrals and introductions to financial market parties
- International attraction of Venture Capital and Private Equity